Our holiday cottages are open!
We are operating the following ‘Safer stays’ principles to keep you safe:
- Early check-out and later check-in time to allow the cleaners plenty of time to do the changeover
- Cleaners to wear adequate PPE
- Main surfaces and items are sanitised
- Non-essential items are removed (DVDs/books and welcome tray)
- Government guidelines will be followed and any symptoms will be reported
- Safer arrival and departure procedures
- Social distancing will be maintained in all communal areas
Many visitor attractions will need to be pre-booked, this also applies to lots of pubs and restaurants. Please plan ahead to avoid disappointment.
If you are experiencing any symptoms of Covid-19, please do not travel to Holystone Estate.
Holystone Estate is a spectacular agricultural, sporting and residential estate situated in Coquetdale: one of the finest parts of Northumberland. In a secluded yet accessible setting, this magnificent estate offers a rare opportunity to enjoy the stunning Northumbrian landscape in luxury. Close to the Northumberland National Park, Holystone boasts dramatic views over the surrounding countryside.
The sandstone-built farmhouses and cottages at Holystone are characteristic of traditional Northumberland villages and provide the perfect base from which to explore this beautiful county.
Northumberland was recently voted the best UK holiday region/county for 2018 in the British Travel Awards.
For further enquiries please call the estate office on 01669 640030.